Get your GradPass
All students attending the ceremony are required to have a Gradpass. This is your virtual name card that calls and displays your name at the ceremony. It is not a ticket for guests, as no tickets are required for entry.
If your name did not appear on your GradPass when accessed on April 19th, please log into Marching Order again and redownload it.
How to Download
- Access your GradPass by logging into the Marching Order account you created to RSVP.
- After logging in, your screen should say "Georgia Tech Spring 2023 Commencement" and the correct ceremony.
- Click the navy "Print GradPass"
- Click the brown "Print GradPass" button to display your pass
- You will see see your GradPass that displays your name, college, major, and a QR code (please note that Ph.D. graduates will not have their major or college on the GradPass).
- If any information you see is incorrect, report to the troubleshooting booth inside the stadium on Commencement day.
- Students should screen shot this image and print a copy to have with them on event day.
View our step-by-step picture guide here.
Confirmation of Your RSVP
The Commencement Office is not able to confirm any RSVP submissions. Students should check their mail for a confirmation email from Marching Order.
Student can also check by logging back into Marching Order and seeing if there is a green check mark under the registration button.
Have a question?
Email the Commencement Office at email@example.com with your issue and remember to include your name, degree level, and GT ID for faster responses.