Ceremony Ticketing and Seating
Fall 2023 Ticketing Policy
Tickets are required for guest entry. All tickets are general admission.
- Master's and bachelor's students who submit an RSVP between Oct. 3 to Nov. 10 will be issued five guest tickets.
- Children under the age of two who will sit on a parent's lap for the ceremony do not require a ticket.
- Tickets are only valid for their listed ceremony (e.g. Saturday morning tickets cannot be used for the Saturday afternoon ceremony).
- Late RSVPs will receive a reduced amount of tickets.
- No tickets are required for guests to attend the Ph.D. ceremony. An RSVP is still required to participate
Graduating students will not require a ticket for entry. Graduating students must arrive in Georgia Tech regalia and present their Gradpass for entry. Gradpasses are issued to all students who RSVP two weeks prior to the event.
All guests and students are subject to the venue’s clear bag entry policy. Gates will open one hour prior to ceremony start.
- Bachelor's and master's students will be seated by college. Ph.D. students will be grouped by degree level.
- Students will walk in the order they sit. Students will seat themselves as they arrive and will not be placed in alphabetical order.
- Guests may select their seat when they arrive. Please refer to our seating map to view open sections.
- Wheelchair seating will be assigned. Students will be able to indicate on their RSVP form if they require wheelchair seating for their guests.
- Additional seating in the venue will be reserved for guests with limited mobility. These seats are not assigned.
- View more information on ceremony accessibility
All ceremony tickets will be distributed digitally. Tickets will be issued to students starting Monday, Nov. 27.
More information regarding ticket distribution will be published in late October.
Seating maps will be made available in early December.