RSVP for Commencement
The RSVP period for Spring 2022 is Feb. 21 through April 1.
An RSVP is required to participate in the ceremony.
How to RSVP
Georgia Tech students will RSVP for the ceremony through Marching Order.
Using the link above, follow these steps to complete your registration:
- Under “New Users” click "Please click here to register.”
- Enter your email address in the appropriate field.
- Spring 2022 Graduates - Register with your Georgia Tech email address. If there is an issue with email address authentication, be sure to try any aliases you may have.
- Late Walkers - Register with your Georgia Tech email address unless you registered a different email on our Commencement website. If there is an issue with email address authentication, be sure to try any aliases you may have.
- You will receive an email from Marching Order prompting you to create a password.
- Login and complete the form.
Confirmation of Your RSVP
The Commencement Office is not able to confirm any RSVP submissions. Students should check their mail for a confirmation email from Marching Order.
Delay Your Walk
Any 2020 or 2021 graduate who would like to return to campus to participate in the Spring 2022 ceremony must register with the Commencement Office by March 18. This is not an RSVP to the ceremony.
Confirmation of Your Diploma Mailing Address
Students are encouraged to check their diploma mailing address in OSCAR before May.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your mailing address needs to be updated.