RSVP for Commencement
The RSVP period for Fall 2022 is Oct. 10 through Nov. 11.
An RSVP is required to participate in the ceremony. With our RSVP period now closed, you may still show up to the ceremony in your regalia and we will do our best to accommodate you.
How to RSVP
Georgia Tech students will RSVP for the ceremony through Marching Order.
Using the link above, follow these steps to complete your registration:
- Under “New Users” click "Please click here to register.”
- Enter your email address in the appropriate field.
- Fall 2022 Graduates - Register with your Georgia Tech email address. If there is an issue with email address authentication, be sure to try any aliases you may have.
- Late Walkers - Register with your Georgia Tech email address unless you registered a different email on our Commencement website. If there is an issue with email address authentication, be sure to try any aliases you may have.
- You will receive an email from Marching Order prompting you to create a password.
- Login and complete the form.
- Once you submit your form, you will be directed to a confirmation message and receive a confirmation email.
Confirmation of Your RSVP
The Commencement Office is not able to confirm any RSVP submissions. Students should check their mail for a confirmation email from Marching Order.
Student can also check by logging back into Marching Order and seeing if there is a green check mark under the registration button.
Have a question?
Email the Commencement Office at email@example.com with your issue and remember to include your name, degree level, and GT ID for faster responses.
Confirmation of Your Diploma Mailing Address
Students are encouraged to check their diploma mailing address in OSCAR three weeks prior to Commencement.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your mailing address needs to be updated.
Delay Your Walk
Any 2020 or 2021 graduate who would like to return to campus to participate in the Fall 2022 ceremony must register with the Commencement Office by October 28. This is not an RSVP to the ceremony.