RSVP for Commencement
The Commencement Office is accepting late RSVPs at this time.
The RSVP period for Spring 2021 Commencement closed on March 19. We are accepting late RSVPs.
How to RSVP
Georgia Tech students will RSVP for the ceremony through Marching Order.
Using the link above, follow these steps to complete your registration:
- Under “New Users” click "Please click here to register.”
- Enter your email address in the appropriate field.
- Spring 2021 Graduates - Register with your Georgia Tech email address. If there is an issue with email address authentication, be sure to try any aliases you may have.
- 2020 Graduates - Register with your Georgia Tech email address unless you registered a different email on our Commencement website. If there is an issue with email address authentication, be sure to try any aliases you may have.
- You will receive an email from Marching Order prompting you to create a password.
- Login and complete the form.
Confirmation of Your RSVP
The Commencement Office is not able to confirm any RSVP submissions or ticket allotments. Students should check their mail for a confirmation email from Marching Order. Prior to March 19, students may log back into Marching Order to view their submission.
Summer 2021 Students
Summer 2021 students applying for an early walk to participate in the Spring 2021 Commencement will have a different RSVP period. Once approved, you will receive an email with RSVP instructions.
Delay Your Walk
If you are a 2020 or Spring 2021 graduate who prefers to walk in Fall 2021, you can notify the Commencement Office by completing the ceremony preference form. We will release dates and information regarding our spring ceremony in January 2021.
Confirmation of Your Diploma Mailing Address
Students are encouraged to check their diploma mailing address in OSCAR before March 19.