RSVP for Commencement
An RSVP is required to participate in the ceremony. The deadline to RSVP is November 10.
The ceremony is in McCamish Pavilion. Bachelor's and Master's students will have 5 guest tickets per graduate. No tickets are required for the Ph.D. ceremony.
How to RSVP
Georgia Tech students will RSVP for the ceremony through Marching Order.
- Under “New Users” click "Please click here to register.”
- Enter your email address in the appropriate field.
- Fall 2023 Graduates & Early Walkers- Register with your Georgia Tech email address. If there is an issue with email address authentication, be sure to try any aliases you may have.
- Late Walkers - Register with your Georgia Tech email address unless you registered a different email on our Commencement website's Late Walk form. If there is an issue with email address authentication, be sure to try any aliases you may have.
- You will receive an email from Marching Order prompting you to create a password.
- Login and complete the form.
- Once you submit your form, you will be directed to a confirmation message and receive a confirmation email.
Confirmation of Your RSVP
The Commencement Office is not able to confirm any RSVP submissions. Students should check their mail for a confirmation email from Marching Order.
Student can also check by logging back into Marching Order and seeing if there is a green check mark under the registration button.
Have a question?
Email the Commencement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue and remember to include your name, degree level, and GT ID for faster responses.
Confirmation of Your Diploma Mailing Address
Students are encouraged to check their diploma mailing address in OSCAR three weeks prior to Commencement.
Please email email@example.com if your mailing address needs to be updated.
Delay Your Walk
Any 2021, 2022, or Spring 2023 graduate who would like to return to campus to participate in the Fall 2023 ceremony must fill out an application with the Commencement Office by October 31. This is not an RSVP to the ceremony.