This event has been postponed.
Graduates and their families are invited to create one last Tech memory prior to their Commencement ceremony. Admission is free to all graduates and their guests.
The President's Graduation Celebration provides an opportunity for graduates, their families, their friends, and the campus community to celebrate Georgia Tech traditions and the momentous occasion that is Commencement.
About the Celebration
- Meet and greet President Cabrera, Provost Bras, faculty, staff, and other students' families.
- Take photos with Buzz and the Ramblin' Wreck.
- Purchase Georgia Tech merchandise.
- Pick up your honor cords from the Registrar's Office.
- Visit with representatives from the Alumni Association.
- Mingle with beloved faculty and staff who have assisted you throughout your career at Georgia Tech.
There is no specific dress code for the President's Graduation Celebration. We encourage graduates to bring their regalia to wear, as multiple photo opportunities are available.
(text and background only visible when logged in)
Parking Lot Options
Will be listed closer to the event date.
Georgia Tech is served by two MARTA transit stations.
North Avenue Station
The closest station to the President's Graduation Celebration. If walking, go west for two blocks on North Avenue. The campus is located just past the interstate bridge. Continue on North Avenue until you pass Bobby Dodd Stadium and Tech Tower. The next road on your right will be Cherry Street - turn right. When Cherry Street dead ends, make a left and you will now be on Ferst Drive. Walk west less than half a mile and the Student Center will be on your right - 350 Ferst Drive.
The closest station to the Commencement ceremonies. Tech Trolley makes continuous pick-ups from the Midtown Station to campus.