Confirm Degree Address
To protect the health of our community, the University System of Georgia (USG) has directed that all USG institutions will not conduct graduation ceremonies this spring. Students will still earn their degrees and be able to graduate this semester, consistent with academic standards. Diplomas will mail out four to six weeks after end of term.
Students may confirm their diploma mailing address in Marching Order through April 10.
Spring 2020 Ticketing Policy
Bachelor students who submitted an RSVP during the designated RSVP period will be issued five guest tickets.
- Children under the age of two who can sit on a parent's lap for the ceremony do not need a ticket.
- Tickets are only valid for their listed ceremony; e.g. morning ceremony tickets cannot be used for the afternoon ceremony.
- Late RSVPs will receive a reduced amount of tickets.
Current students, faculty, and staff wishing to attend the event as a guest may show their buzzcard at will call the day of the event to receive 1 guest ticket.
- Day-of tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- These tickets may not be reserved in advance.
- We encourage interested faculty and staff to speak with their dean's office to volunteer for the event to guarantee a seat.
No tickets are required for guests to attend the Ph.D. ceremony or the Master's ceremony. An RSVP is still required to participate.
- Ticket Distribution will take place in March 30 to April 10 at the Athletics Ticket Box Office, located off Bobby Dodd Way.
- The Ticket Office is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Students must show their buzzcard to receive their Commencement tickets. An RSVP is required to receive guest tickets.
- Students unable to pick up their tickets in person may receive their tickets the day of the event at the venue at our will call booth.
- Will Call will be open two hours prior to ceremony start and close 15 minutes before the ceremony begins.
What is Will Call?
- Students who are unable to visit the box office during ticket distribution may pick up their tickets at will call the day of the ceremony.
How to Designate Will Call as Your Pick-Up Location:
- Any tickets not picked up during distribution will automatically roll to will call and be reserved in the student's name. Students do not need to designate their tickets to will call like they have in previous semesters.
How to Pick Up Tickets:
- Will Call is located at McCamish Pavilion, next to the main entrance the day of the ceremony.
- Will Call opens at the venue two hours prior to their ceremony.
- Bachelor’s ceremony will call: 7-8:45 a.m.
- Any tickets remaining when will call closes, reserved or unreserved, will be forfeited.
- The student or their ticket delegate must present the graduating student’s name and Georgia Tech ID number to receive their reserved tickets.
- The box office is unable to accommodate a split pick-up.
- Tickets cannot be left at will call. Please coordinate with your party to have someone distribute your tickets.
- Any additional tickets available after ticket distribution will be at will call the day of the ceremony only. The Commencement Office is unable to distribute any additional tickets outside of this time frame.
- The Commencement Office anticipates having additional tickets at will call for Spring 2020. We will update our additional ticket policy on ticket distribution opens on March 30.
- Faculty, staff, and current students who would like to attend the bachelor’s ceremony may request a ticket on a first-come, first-served basis at will call as tickets remains. Individuals must show their valid Buzzcard to receive tickets.