Graduate Portraits and Class Rings Information Schedule
Due to popular demand, we are excited to announce three additional days for students to take their graduate portraits and meet virtually with Balfour.
- Doctoral regalia is available to rent with Oak Hall.
- Doctoral hoods are a gift from the Institute and therefore do not need to be purchased.
- Students are responsible for providing their own regalia for graduation photos that are being offered at the Exhibition Hall.
- More information regarding regalia can be found on the Commencement Regalia website.
RSVP For Commencement
- Commencement RSVP begins on Monday, October 19.
- An RSVP is required to attend the ceremony and receive guest tickets.
- Have a question? Email the Commencement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue and remember to include your name, degree level, and GT ID for faster responses.
What happens at Grad Fest?
Grad Fest is your one-stop-shop for all of your Commencement requirements. While at the event, you can:
- Purchase your regalia online at a discounted rate for pick-up at the Barnes and Noble at Georgia Tech.
- Discounted Starbucks beverages when picking up regalia at the Georgia Tech Bookstore.
- Learn more about Balfour and the new virtual ring ordering process.
- Take professional cap and gown photos at the Exhibition Hall with your purchased regalia.
- Attend virtual sessions hosted by the Career Center, the Alumni Association, and Balfour.
- Learn more about being a member of the Alumni Association.
- All regalia purchases made on Friday, October 16 until Friday, October 23 are automatically entered into a raffle for a Barnes and Noble at Georgia Tech Alumni gift basket.
How should I prepare for Grad Fest?
No prep is required from students- just show up! Because we offer photo opportunities, many students like to come ready to be photographed.
What if I cannot attend Grad Fest?
This event is a convenience, not a requirement. You can accomplish most of these activities outside of Grad Fest by contacting the vendor. Students who order regalia online during Virtual Grad Fest week are eligible for the raffle. This is also is the only opportunity for graduating students to take cap and gown photos.